Managing Serviced Accommodation
There are lots of benefits to renting your property to business travelers and companies such as revenue being higher, leases being more flexible. However, this does come with extra work around the management of the process. and client expectations tend to be higher. Using our property management services to run your serviced accommodation will allow you to sit back and have all this taken care of.
Managing my Serviced Property
Whether you are letting a single property, or own a large investment portfolio, our friendly management of your serviced property can provide professional peace of mind.
We understand the value of well-managed real estate, it can lead to higher rents, happier clients and help to maintain a return on investment for year to come. Our property management staff will be on-hand to offer individual support to deliver the best possible property asset management for you and your tenants.
We charge 10% per month + VAT which is invoiced after you have received your rent..
Property Management is available as a standalone service or in conjunction with our serviced accommodation letting service.. Our property management services are inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Assisting and advising on the final preparations of the accommodation.
- Securing rent and deposit collection from the client.
- Cleaning before during and after the client’s tenancy.
- Providing our own linen and towels (all duvets must be 200cm x 200cm).
- Checking in the client to the property and compiling a check in report.
- Point of contact for all issues and questions.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Collaborating with the owner, we arrange for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted and competitively-priced contractors.
- Dealing with lease extensions when approved by owners.
- Suggest property improvements.
- Checking out the client and compiling a check out report before deposit is returned.
- Ensuring the property is in good working condition and cleaned.
Copyright © City Centre Estates vof 2018. Registered at: Keizersgracht 23, 1015CD, Amsterdam. K.v.K number: 69913161. B.T.W number: NL261332570B01